You can verify this yourself by contacting HMRC, but we can help you providing a handy template. Write to this email address and we will send you everything you need.

Once you've printed this out, complete the form and send it to: SARS/DPU, National Insurance Contributions & Employers Office, HM Revenue and Customs, BX9 1AN.

Did this answer your question?