Yes. If you know the name of your provider or employer we can contact them on your behalf even if you have no other details and do not receive statements.

If you think you may have a lost SERPS pension, email us - [email protected] - and we’ll give you a form that you need to fill in and then send to HMRC.

Did this answer your question?